Staging Tips To Sell Your Raleigh Home
10 Inexpensive Ways to Make Your Potential Raleigh Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies will increase your curb appeal and are sure to have potential buyers saying WOW! These tips are quick and easy...
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs, and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walkways and trees, weed and mulch all your flower beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety and to add a dramatic effect (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too).
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Raleigh Home Selling Made Easy!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation For The Triangle Area
I will remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. I will show you the latest market statistics and conditions and help you determine your homes' value. Request your FREE Raleigh and the Triangle Home Evaluation today!